Monday, August 3, 2009

Sleepover at Pet Palace

This weekend I got to do a sleepover at Pet Palace! It was really cool and the people there were soooo friendly! They said a couple of my Mally rescue buddies had stayed there too and they liked having us big guys around! While there, I got to participate in a training session where I was a "strange" dog and the other dogs had to walk around me. There was this one big girl, Miki who apparently didn't like me much but that's ok, I still had fun being in the session and getting to see my buddies, Mr. Rick and Ms. Delilah. I was soooo happy when Ms. Kim came to get me on Monday I lost all my manners and jumped on her and the counter to say "bye!" to the friendly people there!! After that, I was reunited with all my foster siblings! Woohooo!!! It's good to be back home with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment