Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another sleepover at Aunt Seana's

Wooohooo!! I got to go over to my Aunt Seana's again this weekend!! I think I was a bad boy tho cause one time she left me out for just 30 min to run an errand and I got a brush out of the toy box and started chewing it! It was yummy but she wasn't very happy about me doing that so the next time she went out, I was put into the crate which then I wasn't happy about and let everyone know by howling!! Hope she didn't get in trouble with her neighbors but I didn't like it when she left!

But she made up for it later as I got to meet Raelin, her 2 yr siberian husky grand-dog and it was sooo fun to play and wrestle with her!! Aunt Seana said Raelin hasn't gotten to play with any doggie friends lately so she was ready to meet me! She was a lot of fun to play with and she even got to sleepover Saturday night which was awesome!!

Then this morning, we got to go down to the beach and what a blast that was!! I loved the water and even got in as far as my chest!! Woohooo!!! I loved all the kids that came up to pet me and I just had sooo much fun!! Man, now I am totally wiped out and I'm just gonna take a nap with Aunt Seana before I go back home later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment