Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dog Show time

I got to go to the Reliant Dog Show this weekend and work at the TAMR booth. It was hard work having to be all cute and nice to all these strangers, but I did really good! I was tired after that. I got to go visit my Aunt Seana for the weekend and she brought me back Saturday and Sunday for the Dog Show. More being cute and nice to strangers but I loved it!! We also got to take breaks and walk around and even got to play with some Malamute and new Husky buddies. Whew, this rescue work is hard work!! Glad I can rest now!!

I enjoyed staying at Aunt Seana's as she gave me this big rawhide bone which was fabulous and we've gone on a couple of walks and just having a great time! She says I'm her big "rug-e" as I remind her of a big polar bear rug in her little apartment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment