Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A new foster home!

OK, it's a good thing I'm young and can handle all these places they keep taking me to!! However, I think this is it! Mr. Carl came and picked me up to take me to my new foster home. Not sure what that means but it must mean a home with doggie buddies cuz now I have 3 of them!!! There is a really cute woolie Malamute, Lana and I love playing with her!! There's another woolie Husky but she won't give me the time of day! How rude! And finally there's a loud bossy Husky named Mocha. I think I'll like him after he stops barking at me! My first night here at the foster home was great!! Lana was in time out I think for most of the evening so I just played with Mocha. I like it here so far...well, except when they put me in the crate for sleeping but eventually I was quiet and we all had a good night sleep!

Here's some pics of me at my new foster home: http://s363.photobucket.com/albums/oo80/tamr_photo/Faelen

No comments:

Post a Comment