Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another fun weekend at Aunt Seana's

One of Ms. Kim's friends, Aunt Melissa came to visit and she was sooo nice but she kept calling me Blizz or Blizzard! I kept trying to tell her my name was Faelen but she said something about me looking so much like her Blizzard so she just kept calling me that!! Oh well, she was super sweet so I let her!! :-) She also said that if she didn't already have 4 dogs (those pesky huskies!) and she didn't live in TX that I would be all hers!! Sure wish!! But I know that Ms. Kim will find me a great home here!!

After spending the day with Ms. Kim and Aunt Melissa, I got to go to Aunt Seana's place again, altho this time, we spent the whole weekend at my new best buddy's place!! Woohoo!! Raelen and I played and played and played all weekend!! I also got to meet this mini human and I really liked her!! I did really well with her as she even used me as a pillow!! I was tired on the ride home and was ready for Ms. Kim and Aunt Seana to stop talking so I could go home and go to bed, but once I saw Lana and Mocha, I got a second wind and was able to play with them a bit before I had to call it a night!!

Whew, being a puppy and playing all weekend can wear a big guy out!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment