Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's been an eventful week!

I've had a lot of firsts this week! First, I learned how to get up on the couch all by myself and when Ms. Kim isn't there taking up my spot, then I will beat out my other foster siblings for her spot!! She won't let me sit up there with her cuz she says something about me not being a lap dog but I just don't understand why not, I'm really NOT that heavy!! LOL!! One of these days I'll convince her as she can't resist my puppy charm!!


Secondly Ms. Kim has been testing me with new "toys" around the house! I go and grab it when she's not looking and then walk around the house with the new toy in my house!! As soon as she sees me, she starts laughing and then starts saying something about "drop it" and it's not a "toy"; she keeps calling it a shoe, food bowl or towel!! I love this new game of ours where she'll try to get it from me but I'm too quick and run away from her!! However, last couple of times, she's tricked me as she gets me distracted with treats and then she grabs the "toy" and puts it up. She said something about not having enough dish towels to last the whole week at the rate I was going. One time I even got it off the bar behind the sink!! That was tricky and she was impressed but now she hides them and they're not easy to find anymore!! Bummer!!

Well, since she's taken away the new "toys" and I wear out Lana and Mocha, I have gotten up the courage to try to get that beautiful princess girl to play with me!! This is my third thing I've tried this week!! It's a bit harder cuz princess, aka Aurora doesn't really want to play with me. She'll play with Lana and Mocha but I just don't understand why she won't play with me! I'm cute and loveable and have a lot more energy than those other two!! I'm still trying tho!! One of these days she will play with me...I just know it!! OK well that's it for my eventful week! I hear I'm going to the dog park and Mr. Carl is coming home so it should be a great weekend.

Here's some more pics of my week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment