Sunday, August 16, 2009

Meeting Sasha

Welp, Aunt Seana has a new foster so I'm stuck at Ms. Kim's now on the weekend. :-) However, she made up for it by taking me to meet this great older girl named Sasha! At first, I don't think she knew what to think of me coming over but eventually she couldn't resist my charm and cuteness and she started playing with me!! She wouldn't stop either...I loved it!! We went on a little walk and then played in the backyard. She has her own pool and sprinkler!! Woohoo!! She was a little protective of them but again, she couldn't resist my charm so I got to play in them too! When it started to rain we got to go inside and that's when we really got to playing!! She has lots of great toys and loved playing chase and keep away from her!! I was worn out from all the fun and excitement of meeting Sasha and her parents that I slept all the way home! Of course, once I saw Lana and Mocha again, I was rested enough to start playing again!! Hope we can meet up for a playdate at the park soon!! Here's some pics of us playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment