Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dog Park outing!

Wow!! This has been quite a weekend for me! First my foster dad comes home to visit us for the weekend and then I get to go to the dog park for the first time today!! Woohooo!! The dog park was awesome!! I think I was there to meet my playmate from last weekend and I did say "Hi" to her at the beginning but I have to admit, I was a little rude and just ignored her the rest of the time becuz there were sooo many other dogs to meet, a big pond to play in and just too much other stuff going on to just hang out with her!! I did have some manners and would go visit her parents so I don't think I lost all my manners. The dog park was sooo big and there were many games of chase I got to get in on! There was also this big pool and at first I just got my paws wet but then I watched the other dogs and saw what they were doing and I ventured in a little further!! Not all the way quite yet, maybe the next trip! I also found this fabulous mud puddle where I got to soak my front paws in but then my front legs were black!! Ms. Kim wasn't quite happy with me after that but she was happy when I went into the pool and got cleaned up!! Afterwards, I got hosed off and I loved it but I was sooo tired, I just had to lay down for awhile!! LOL!! The dog park is the bomb!! I hope I get to go again soon!! Click here to see more pics of me, Sasha and Mocha at the dog park!

No comments:

Post a Comment